Drug and Alcohol Testing, often referred to as Substance Abuse Testing is a key part of a proper safety program.
LBC Fleet provides DOT regulated testing as well as Non-DOT testing, to cover all of your substance abuse testing needs.
We have partnered with thousands of testing sites throughout the country giving you the flexibility to test your staff where and when is most convenient.
Learn more about our compliance services here!
- Thousands of approved testing locations
- All results and testing documents are reviewed by our compliance staff
- Competitive Rates
When it comes to DOT Regulated Testing fines are common. The most frequent fines we see are related to invalid testing, improper paperwork, and insufficient test quantity. For DOT regulated employers, you are responsible for any mistakes made by your vendors. Don’t just hope they know what they’re doing. With LBC Fleet, you have the peace of mind that comes with our experience – hundreds of successful audits for companies just like yours.
Click here to learn more about Drug and Alcohol Testing on the USDOT Website.
How It Works
- Our staff reviews all drug paperwork for compliance
- We provide you up-to-date policies and procedures
- Driver lists are verified automatically for compliance clients or via email for drug testing only clients
- Order your tests through our easy to use portal – or let us generate the orders for you.
- The employee shows the barcode to the facility staff and provides the sample.
- Results show up in your email – flagged if they need your attention
We use only nationally recognized and accredited laboratories and collection sites to ensure test proper procedures are followed. In addition, we exclusively use electronic chain of custody forms to eliminate lost paperwork. With LBC Fleet, you’re always audit ready.
LBC Fleet strives to maintain competitive pricing while adhering to strict compliance policies. We may not be the cheapest, but we ensure your company is best protected.
$200 Annual Consortium Fee (Per Company – Regardless of Size)
$55 per Test (in network)
$20 Out-of-Network fee if applicable
Contact Us Today to Sign Up